Puzzle sequence cards are small puzzle-shaped cards which record and playback voice messages. Each card can store one voice message of 6 seconds maximum duration. The user can listen to only one card or join the puzzle pieces in a row and listen to all the messages together. Each card includes an erasable whiteboard surface, where you can write or draw your message with an erasable marker or you can stick an image to match your recording.
To record a message
1. Set the ON/OFF switch to ON.
2. Hold down the record button.
3. Speak clearly into the device’s microphone keeping the button pressed.
4. Release the record button when you finish your recording.
To playback a message
1. Press the Play button of a card to listen to its message. If you have joined multiple cards together, just press the Play button of the first card and you will listen to all the messages.
· integrated speaker & microphone
· ON/OFF switch
· battery hatch
· record button
· play button
· Size: 10 Χ 7.5 Χ 1 cm
· Message label size: 7.5 Χ 7.5 cm
· Weight: 5 g
· Messages: 1
· Message levels: 1
· Recording time: 6 seconds
· Operation: 2 x CR2016 batteries
· Colors: orange puzzle with white label
Copyright © 2018 SE. S Educational Solutions - Educational SystemsPowered by osCommerce