Touch, Listen and Learn flipbook for the Talking Pen is a unique interactive Early Years book which gives children an exciting new way to learn essential words and themes by adding a sound element. Use the Talking Pen with the 11 interactive pages to reinforce speaking, listening and reading skills.
Each page includes two interactive audio games to help children learn new vocabulary and challenge them to identify and recall specific words. They also provide immediate reinforcement and provide opportunities for self-correction, vital for language learning.
The flipbook is available only in English.
Children can explore the following themes:
· Fruit & Vegetables
· Parts of the Body
1. Before using the flipbook, you must first transfer its sounds on your pen’s memory. You can do this by using the free software FREELINK, which is included on your pen’s memory.
2. Press the power button to switch the pen on.
3. Using your pen, touch the start arrow located on the top of each page.
4. Place your pen on the magnifying glass icon to explore the page.
5. Place your pen on the Game 1 or Game 2 to play the two games included. The pen will give you instructions on how to proceed and you should do as advised. The pen will immediately let you know if your answer is right or wrong.
6. You can also use the Record, Stop, Play buttons on each page to make your own recordings.
· Size: Α3
Copyright © 2017 SE. S Educational Solutions - Educational SystemsPowered by osCommerce