Instructions for use
To record a message
1. Set the REC/ PLAY switch to REC.
2. Set the volume switch to maximum.
3. If you are recording something from an external audio device, connect it first with the Talking Tile using a Phone Lead cable (not included).
4. Hold down the record/playback button. The LED light will switch on.
5. Speak clearly into the device’s microphone or press the PLAY button in the connected external device.
6. Release the record/playback button when you finish your recording. The LED light will switch off and you’ll hear a beep sound.
* To record sound from an external device, connect the microphone jack of the device with the Audio In jack of the Talking Motion Sensor using a Phono Lead cable (not included).
To playback a message
1. Set the REC/PLAY switch to PLAY.
2. Press the record/playback button (manual playback) or make any movement in front of the device (automatic playback).