Instructions for use
Has only three screens (Settings, Callout, Stopcall)
1. Start the App from the icon on your mobile screen.
2. You are taken to the Settings’ screen first. If you do not want to change settings you wait for a while and you are taken to the Callout screen. Use Edit Mode, from Settings Screen to change Settings. Default Settings are approved by 96% of the users so in reality most likely you do not need to do any settings’ changes.
3. On Callout screen press the buttons with numbers to type the number you want to call. Numbers are scanned in three groups: Firt you will see the numbers (1, 2, 3, 4) after a while the numbers (5,6, 7, 8) and after you will see the numbers (9, 0, 22, 99). This rotates continuously. From setting you can change numbers 22 and 99 and write your own prefered numbers.
4. If you make a mistake, during typing the telephone number, you can use Delete to delete one number at a time. If you want to delete the whole number keep pressing continuously the Delete button (long press).
5. By the time you press Call button your call begins and you are send to the Stopcall screen.
6. At the same time the Speakers are set to on so that you hear the other speaker (Hands free mode).
7. Press on the Stop button to stop the call and you will return to Callout screen
8. If the other person hangs up you press the Stop button to return to Callout screen
9. To Exit press Home button on your Mobile.
Soon we will provide another solution that is even more functional and even more user friendly. Wait for our 1TAP2CALL Android App.
More information from our website: www.icteach.org or send us an email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org