Talking Flashcard is an A6 single message recording card, which can store one voice message of 60 seconds maximum duration. The front side of the flashcard is erasable, so students can use it as a whiteboard to write their own labels with pictures, symbols or words to match their recordings. The rear side of the flashcard is magnetic, so you can attach it on metal surfaces.
To record a message
1. Set the ON/OFF/LOCK switch to ON.
2. Press the RECORD button once. You’ll hear a beeping sound.
3. Speak clearly into the device’s microphone.
4. Press the RECORD button again, once you finish your recording. You’ll hear the beeping sound twice.
5. Set the ON/OFF/LOCK switch to LOCK to avoid accidentally erasing your recording.
To playback a message
1. Press the PLAY button to listen to your recording.
2. Press the PLAY button again to stop the playback.
· integrated speaker & microphone
· ΟΝ/OFF/LOCK switch
· Record button
· Play button
· battery hatch
· Size: Α6 (15.5 Χ 10.5 Χ 1 cm. thick)
· Message label size: 15 Χ 10.3 cm
· Weight: 10 g
· Messages: 1
· Message levels: 1
· Recording time: 60 seconds
· Operation: 3 x AG10batteries
Copyright © 2018 SE. S Educational Solutions - Educational SystemsPowered by osCommerce