Talking Speech Bubble is an A5 single message recording device, which can store one voice message of 10 seconds maximum duration. The speech bubble’s surface is erasable, so students can use it as a whiteboard to write their own labels with pictures, symbols or words to match their recordings.
To record a message
1. Set the ON/OFF switch to ON.
2. Hold down the RECORD button.
3. Speak clearly into the device’s microphone keeping the button pressed.
4. Release the RECORD button when you finish your recording.
5. Set the ON/OFF switch to OFF to avoid accidentally erasing your recording.
To playback a message
1. Press the play button to listen to your recording.
· integrated speaker & microphone
· ON/OFF switch
· RECORD button
· PLAY button
· non replaceable buttery
· Size: A5
· Message label size: A5
· Weight: 5 g
· Messages: 1
· Message levels: 1
· Recording time: 10 seconds
· Operation: battery
Copyright © 2018 SE. S Educational Solutions - Educational SystemsPowered by osCommerce