Talking Briefcase is an Alternative and Augmentative Communication device, which speaks on behalf of people with nonverbal communication. It can store 6 voice messages, one in each button, of 60 seconds each. It operates with rechargeable batteries (included).
Each message button has a clear plastic cover, where the user can insert a label with images/text/symbols related to the button’s recording.
To record a message
1. Set the ON/OFF switch to ON.
2. Press the REC button once. The LED light will turn red.
3. Press one of the record/playback buttons. The LED light below it will turn red and you’ll hear a beep sound.
4. Speak clearly into the device’s microphone.
5. Press the record/playback button again to stop the recording. The LED light will switch off and you’ll hear the beeping sound twice.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 to record more messages.
7. When you finish recording messages, you can switch the ON/LOCK switches located on the back of the device to LOCK, to avoid accidentally deleting your recordings.
To playback a message
1. Press any record/playback button to listen to its message.
2. Press the button again to stop the playback.
· 6 record/playback buttons
· 6 ON/LOCK switches
· integrated speaker & microphone
· recording button (REC)
· ON/OFF and volume control switch
· LED light
· AC adaptor port
· AC charging adaptor
· carrying handle
· Size: 32 Χ 27 Χ 4 cm
· Message label size: 7 Χ 7 cm
· Weight: 750 g
· Messages: 6
· Message levels: 1
· Recording time: 60 seconds per message (360 seconds total recording time)
· Operation: rechargeable battery
Copyright © 2017 SE. S Educational Solutions - Educational SystemsPowered by osCommerce