How to play the trug
Get it (2 players)
1. Each player (helper, student) gets one Master Card.
2. Shuffle the rest of the pack and place it between the players facing down.
3. We look at the colored shape shown on the front card.
4. The student looks at his Master Card for words of the same color and reads them aloud.
5. Both players guess which of those words might be in the front of the card in the center (they can’t say the same word).
6. The student turns the card and reads it aloud. If someone guessed correctly he takes the card and place it in front of him. If none of the players guessed correctly place the card at the back of the pack.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 until there are no more cards in the middle.
8. Winner is the player who has the most cards.
Match it (2-4 players)
1. Shuffle the cards and deal 5 to each player.
2. Place the rest of the deck in the middle facing down. Turn the top card and place it next to the rest.
3. The first player must take one of his cards with the same color or number as the one in the middle, place it on top it and then read it aloud. If he doesn’t have such card he takes one from the deck and the next player does the same.
4. Winner is the player who gets rid of all of his cards first.
Take it (2-4 players)
1. Shuffle the cards and place them in the middle of the players facing down.
2. The first player takes the first card and reads it aloud and then place it in front of him.
3. The second player does the same.
4. Each player must place the cards he takes in front of him in rows according to their color. If a player takes a red card and another player already has a red cards raw, then the first player takes all his cards, places them in front of him and reads them.
5. Winner is the player who will have the most card rows.