Talking Wall is a recording board of multiple voice messages. It can take up to thirty voice messages of 10 seconds maximum duration each. It includes thirty transparent message slots, in which you can add your own labels with pictures, symbols or words to match your recordings.
To record a message
1. Set the OFF/PLAY/REC switch to REC.
2. Hold down the appropriate PLAY button, located under each message label. You’ll hear a beep sound and the LED light will switch on.
3. Speak clearly into the device’s microphone.
4. Release the button once you finish your message. The LED light will switch off and you’ll hear two beep sounds.
To playback a message
1. Set the OFF/PLAY/REC switch to Play.
2. Press the appropriate PLAY button to listen to your messages.
· Integrated speaker & microphone
· 30 record/playback buttons
· LED light
· battery hatch
· REC/OFF/PLAY switch
· ON/OFF switch
· wall mountings
· Size: 65 Χ 53 cm
· Message label size: 7.5 Χ 7.5 cm
· Weight: 430 g
· Messages: 30
· Message levels: 1
· Recording time: 10 seconds per message (300 seconds total recording time)
· Operation: 3 x AAA batteries
Copyright © 2018 SE. S Educational Solutions - Educational SystemsPowered by osCommerce